FIVE STRATEGIC KEYS
WELCOME!! Whether you are just checking us out online, have visited us once, twice or you are considering how you can get more involved, we want to connect with you. We believe that life is better when we do it together.
At Pioneer Park Church our connection and growth opportunities are found in these 5 Strategic Keys. P.O.W.E.R.
1. PEOPLE: We value people connecting with people. We encourage everyone to be part of at least one Connection Group. Find a group based on a common interest, fun activity, age, learning opportunities, serve groups or more. Click here to see connection groups currently available. Click here to find out how to lead a new group!
2. OUTREACH: Pioneer Park Church has 3 areas of focus for our Outreach.
1. Pioneer Park Church Family and Community 2. Local and Global Missions 3. Outreach through Connection Groups
3. WORSHIP: Our main worship service is Sunday Morning, however we have many opportunities to worship through SERVICE. Once you have decided to make Pioneer Park Church your home we know you will want to get involved. Find the Serve Team where you can volunteer in Children's Ministries, Hospitality, Prayer & Pastoral Care Teams, Connection Group Leaders, Worship Team, Administrative, Creative Expressions (video, decorating, website graphics). Take a look at our many SERVE Teams. We acknowledge we are all created and uniquely gifted. What has God put on your heart? Share with us we would love to hear!
3. ENRICH AND EQUIP: Have you been with us for years or weeks? Either one, we believe that God has a purpose, plan, and adventure for every one of us to live. We teach Christian Growth and Leadership Development according to 2 Peter 1:5-7 "For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love."
Our ENRICH and EQUIP Key is planned to help you grow, to equip you to become everything that God wants for you to be. For more information and schedule Click Here
5. RESOURCES: Our resources are our time, our talents and our money. We make no apologies for providing you opportunity to participate in this important key. Giving reflects a grateful heart and many individuals and families give generously and joyfully every week. We believe that where we spend our money, our hearts follow. And, as a church family, we consider it a privilege to give our money to continue the ministry locally and globally through Pioneer Park Church. This is two part. We also want to be a place where you can find resources for yourself personally, your family or maybe to disciple a friend or neighbour. We make the library available on Sunday mornings; there are study guides, bible study materials, the food cupboard and benevolent funds available at the discretion of church leadership. This is a partnership and we need each other.